We are always looking for volunteers willing to share their time and talent. Follow RRC on Facebook to stay up-to-date on specific volunteer needs as they occur, or feel free to contact us to make suggestions or inquiries.
Below are examples of some volunteer opportunities, but RRC values partnerships and is open to working with you to fit your skills and interests.
- Mentoring, tutoring, or job-coaching youth
- Presenting at a financial fitness or youth empowerment workshop
- Website development or graphic design for program flyers and brochures
- Serving on an advisory committee for housing development or homebuyer education
- Planning a fundraising event
- Landscaping & gardening at community gardens or RRC housing properties
- Organizing an activity for senior citizens
- Developing a public relations video or public service announcement
- Providing pro-bono professional services such as legal, human resources, administrative, etc.
Please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.